Design & Engineering
MiTech Consultants Ltd have a dedicated team of RF Design Engineers with a considerable background of experience in both the Cellular and PMR arenas. Many have previously worked for large corporate companies noted for being in the forefront of radio technology. With this expertise MiTech Consultants Ltd offer the best engineering practices to their clients worldwide.
Over the last 9 years MiTech Consultants Ltd have proven themselves to be one of the Cellular Industry’s leading turnkey solutions providers with a recognised Design and Engineering capability. The Company has successfully designed and built more than 1100 Cellular and PMR Picocell In-building and street level schemes over the past eight years. In addition to this the company has successfully designed and built numerous Multi-Operator, Combined Cellular/PMR and Tunnel Radiating Cable (Leaky Feeder) systems in major UK airports and Road and Rail tunnels.
MiTech Consultants take great pride in these achievements, knowing that every scheme has been a commercial success for their clients.
Some of the more high profile projects where MiTech Consultants have successfully designed and engineered Picocell In-building schemes are as follows:
- HSBC HQ Canary Wharf (Active DAS)
- Barclays HQ Canary Wharf (Hybrid Passive/Active DAS)
- Lehman Brothers Canary Wharf (Active DAS)
- Clifford Chance Canary Wharf (Hybrid Passive/Active DAS)
- Credit Suisse Canary Wharf (Hybrid Passive/Active DAS)
- Bank of America Canary Wharf (Active DAS)
- Heathrow Airport T1-T4 (Hybrid Passive/Fibre DAS)
- Gatwick Airport (Hybrid Passive/Fibre DAS)
These are just a few of the many Corporate and SME In-building solutions provided.