MiTech Site Survey
Given the increasing importance of mobile connectivity, it’s good business to find out how good your coverage is within your specific location.
It’s possible to check your network coverage on your provider’s website, however this information is often generic – based on predictions from computer simulation – and certainly doesn’t provide accurate measurements for your specific location, let alone inside your premises.
To help SMEs to make informed decisions regarding the most suitable mobile phone network for their needs, MiTech Consultants has launched Site Survey. This is an off-the-shelf product to enable you find out exactly what the network coverage and strength is at your premises, inside and out.
The MiTech Site Survey report will identify which network has the best coverage for your business location and help you to make an informed decision when choosing a network provider to support your mobile communications.
Should the networks not be able to provide suitable coverage, MiTech Consultants Ltd can advise on the following:
- Coverage Solutions
- Assistance with negotiations with the network providers to resolve coverage issues
- Private/GSM networks
- An engineer will visit your offices and perform a complete survey of your building and premises.
- From the technical survey we will provide you with a report containing the average coverage from each of the four major networks inside and outside of your working premises.
- Copies of the published coverage maps from all Mobile Network Operators for your location so you can compare the real figures to that claimed by the operators.
- A conversation with a network independent Smarter Mobile specialist to explain the document and to discuss what your options are.